- December 05, 2014
- October 10, 2014Patricia Brosseau-Liard's (GC 08-09) study of kindergarten kids showed that there is a big difference in the ability of four and five year-olds in determining when adults are lying.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Josh Knobe, Philosophy, Yale UniversityCoach House, Green College, UBCMay 07 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Ever wonder what an individual is like deep down or at her core? People are often drawn to an essentialist picture of the self, but how exactly do we figure out which aspects of the self count as the essence and which are merely superficial or inessential? >Read More
- Hosted by Sam Sullivan, Former Mayor of VancouverThe Vancouver Playhouse Theatre (Southeast corner of Hamilton and Dunsmuir Streets)May 16 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Former Vancouver Mayor, Sam Sullivan, hosts another season of salons featuring short presentations by Vancouver's leaders and thinkers on ideas they think you should know about. Mr. Sullivan’s goal is to present a cross-section of the most interesting people in Vancouver and the ideas and insights they have about our city. What is in store for May 16? > Read More
- speaker hereCoach House, Green College and other venuesMay 25 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Brief Summary here
- Erín Moure’s residency at Green College between January and April of 2015 will be supported by a $12,000 grant from the Canada Council for the Arts.
- The 2013-14 Annual report is available to download.