Former Vancouver Mayor, Sam Sullivan, hosts another season of salons featuring short presentations by Vancouver's leaders and thinkers on ideas they think you should know about. Mr. Sullivan’s goal is to present a cross-section of the most interesting people in Vancouver and the ideas and insights they have about our city. What is in store for May 16?
- Charles Barber, City Opera
- Jim Bolger, Environmental Ocean Researcher
- Carolyn Chan and Clancy Dennehy, Metal Dog
- Hal Gunn, Inspired Health
- Jas Johal, Global TV Journalist
- Unjali Malhotra, Women's Health
- Chip Wilson, Founder of Lululemon
- Aaron Sanderson, Next Leaders Network
These outstanding individuals will speak for seven minutes each on subjects that they are passionate about. Please join us and enjoy a fast-paced evening of ideas and experiences from people who are making a difference in our community.
Tickets are available online for $16; $20 at the door. Tickets for the salon and pre-salon dinner/reception with the speakers are $90.
Green College is a co-sponsor of the salon and has a limited number of complimentary tickets available for UBC faculty, staff and students. For complimentary tickets, contact