- December 05, 2014
- October 10, 2014Patricia Brosseau-Liard's (GC 08-09) study of kindergarten kids showed that there is a big difference in the ability of four and five year-olds in determining when adults are lying.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Alastair Jamieson-Lane, MathematicsCoach House, Green CollegeDecember 01 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Robert Gibbs, Philosophy, and Director of the Jackman Humanities Institute, University of TorontoCoach House, Green College, UBCDecember 02 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- William New, EnglishCoach House, Green College, UBCDecember 09 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Erín Moure’s residency at Green College between January and April of 2015 will be supported by a $12,000 grant from the Canada Council for the Arts.
- The 2013-14 Annual report is available to download.